Monday, May 13, 2013

Domino's Custom Portrait Art work

Hi all!

I have begun a series of portraits made out of pizza boxes with a self-portrait as the example!

For those interested, I will do a custom "posterized" (black & white) image of a family member, son, daughter, Mom or Dad! If you are interested let me know and I will provide more details - jalzoartist@gmail.com . Below are two images from my self-portrait. The colors and the background will be the same.

Thanks!

"Self-Portrait"
Mixed media - spray paint, cardboard, ink, glitter letters & tape
12.5 x 12.5 x 1.75 inches




"Adana"
Mixed media - spray paint, cardboard, ink, glitter letters & tape
12.5 x 12.5 x 1.75 inches


1 comment:

  1. Learn more on some pointers to consider when buying womens shoes. Some shoes are true to size and some are not, what is the most important thing to look for. Choose your shoes according to the situation and much more for the fashion conscious woman.

    ReplyDelete