Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My safe place



Something a little different...this is a studio installation I did for a show summer 2008...it was a very liberating experience to replicate my studio environment for viewers...it is an intimate space that I live in and create, surrounded by the congestion of beautiful and challenging images...I want to be constantly confronted by creative works.

There are some days when I am out of gas or blocked and I go to my studio and just stare at the wall, it motivates me and pushes me to be better...I have to be work harder because I want more creatively...this piece is also about organization, the relationship between artists and their works next to one another...how they connect and visually react to the viewer and the world around us...


No comments:

Post a Comment